Version 0.8.2 EA
Change Log (12/8/22):
- The car should now work as intended with controllers. A is accelerate, B is brake, and A+B is the handbrake. Let me know if you think of a better way to control it.
- NPC Traders should avoid blade spinners. They should also be able to use gates and doors. (Not fully tested)
- Added UI tip for trading booths, delivery robots, and wood burners that tell the player the key/button to press for multi items (Shift or Left Stick Button)
- The wood burner should now save its on/off state correctly.
- The wood burner now works with switches.
- The sand trap now works correctly with the controller. Works like the sand wall.
- The Raid timer should now pause when in the pause menu.
- The power/mod bar has updated graphics showing which controller button to press (Temp ART and backward?).
- The weapon bar should now hide when attaching things to things.
Special thanks to fodder for helping with finding all these bugs!
Sand - DEMO 154 MB
Version 192 58 days ago
Sand - Early Access 154 MB
Version 10 58 days ago
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.