- Completely revamped the Job system
- Added a new Item: Job Board
- This is where you will assign everyone's jobs.
- It can hang on the wall
- Added a tutorial mission to make player build this
- Removed old upgrade items (exploration and fitness)
- Added new upgrade item (player)
- Combined the two removed items into one menu.
- Removed most of the camp upgrades
- Added a new deploy-able item called camping Kit
- Item can be built from the tool work bench.
- This item can be put anywhere in the exploration zones. It allows you to sleep, eat, boil water, and cook food.
- This will replace the make a camp zone/button.
- You can pack up the camp and get it back into your inventory.
- Added gravestones
- I kind of want to make these spawn skellys at night so you can 'farm' them for loot.
- They work like a sign you can edit the text on them
- Added junk piles
- Right now there is just a junked up car
- it can be harvested for metal and rarely plastic
- more to come later
- Added a new job: Scavenger
- auto harvests junk piles
- I have completed the human missions but I am not really satisfied with them yet. I need the end of it to be something better. I have an idea and will work it out for the next 4.0 update.
- I need to start the upgrade/research system
- That means not everything will be unlocked to build until you research it
- Research will also unlock player stat upgrades and will probably replace the upgrade object.
- A new resource research points will be added. These can be rewarded for completing missions.
- New items like the junk piles will be made to collect research points.
- A new job 'researcher' or 'scientist' will have to be made to auto create research points.
- I am planning on adding at least 2 gear slots Helmets and Suits (possibly boots too)
- Each one will give you stat bonuses
- Also they will give you active skills to use
- These will act as 'class' which you can mix and match skills to your liking.
- NO MAGIC but high tech things will be included.
Sand Alpha 0.3.18 109 MB
Version 85 Jan 18, 2020
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.