This looks good. ever thought about building a multiplayer version of it? cuz I'm looking for people to use my html5 multiplayer engine
Coming Up - Cars!
The end of Sand Alpha 0.1 has a plan. I plan on adding cars back in. They are already programmed so you would think it would be a fairly easy thing to add, BUT below is the list of things I need to do before cars are considered complete:
- Decide on the final car designs (i have two the current top down and sprites generated from a 3D model)
- Create an object to facilitate the building of cars
- Create an object to facilitate the upgrade of cars
- Create an object to facilitate the repairing of cars
- Create an object to facilitate the painting cars
- Create an object to facilitate the storage of cars
- Create a gas system (similar to the water system now)
- Add map travel speed when traveling with cars
- Should the player be able to attack ground units from the car? Or just ram them?
- There needs to be an enemy car(s) to battle with
- Should the cars have weapons?
- I am thinking of the harpoon from the Mad Max game
- Hood mounted guns?
- Ramming Damage
- (how do I figure out what car rammed the other?)
- Limit the amount of NPCs the player can take (depends on car size)
- Probably other stuff I've forgot
So my daily updates probably won't happen as often.