- Created Production Board
- Sets the projected item amounts for factories to produce
- Must have at least one Operator to run plants
- Created Operator Job
- Uses the Production Board to fill quotas in factories (producers)
- They will automatically fill up factories with need resources
- They will ignore any factory that is not active/powered
- Operators will try to fill the factory with the lowest amount of raw material first. This should help if you have more than one factory of one type.
- The priority is for higher-level processes to get their material filled first. I tried it the other way around and the oil factories took over the operator's time. This priority works the best.
- Operators will not go to a factory that other operators are currently going to. This is the same system used for farmers.
- Fixed an error where traders stopped and got stuck at trade stalls.
- Changed spider graphics.
- I modified the crab graphic found here. I absolutely love Elthen's stuff and in all honesty, should use more of their stuff to speed up my dev time.
- Created chicken treadmill
- Place it next to a chicken and it will make nearby chickens run on the treadmill
- Produces .75kw of power
- Chickens will run for 10 seconds and then get exhausted
- Exhausted chickens will have to rest for 50 secs before running again.
- So that is 5 chickens per treadmill to produce continuous power.
Sand Alpha 0.6.15 123 MB
Version 143 May 16, 2021
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.