- Laser Rifle:
- Fires 3 burst laser bolts.
- Probably won't be craftable in-game, but will be a unique weapon hidden in some location.
- This weapon will also be used by one of the new companions.
- General speed and bug fixes
- FPS Overrider (not really sure what to call it)
- Now in the options menu, you can set the target fps for the game
- I've also added a system that will automatically speed correct things if your fps drops below the target amount
- You will see next to the fps a DM (delta multiplier) and RS (room speed)
- DM should be 1 if the game's fps is above 60; 2 if it is 30 fps. this is the number I use to multiply physics actions and timers to level out the speed when frames drop. This should only apply if you have a potato computer :)
- RS is the rate you set in the options menu. You can go as low as 10 fps (though not sure why you would).
- You can also hit F8 and switch between 30fps and 60fps to test out the feature
- LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING SEEMS SLOWER OR FASTER when the frame rate is set lower.
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game