Big update today. I've added lots of automation tools to help manage all the cool electronic things I plan on implementing.
(From Left to Right)
- Wood Burner
- Creates electricity from burning wood
- Works any time of the day
- Needs to be refilled
- Probably should make a robot to refill it automatically
- Turns on or off any connected devices depending on the the time of day
- Good to control things you only want to run at certain times
- EX: Water pumps and robots during the day
- EX: Sentry Bots (not created yet) at night when enemies attack (not yet implemented)
- Volt Meter
- This allows you to turn on/off devices depending on how much power you have
- EX: Turn on your wood burners only if you are running low on power.
- Turn them off when your power is full
- Turn things off or on buy flipping the switch
Things to add soon
- A player can run on it or maybe an animal (cat?)
- Imagine a room full of cats that will randomly jump on a treadmill and generate power.
- Solar panels get dirty and need to be cleaned with water
- Oil extractor - put in veggies or meat and extract oil from it
- Oil to plastic thing?
- Lathe - creates mechanical parts
- Something to create tech?
- Sentry Bots
Sand Alpha 0.1.5.zip 9 MB
Oct 04, 2018
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.