Trading System Revamp - Alpha 0.1.6
Project update: Move to Alpha 0.1.6
Changes to trade system:
- ALL YOUR MERCHANT BOOTHS WILL BE DELETED ON THIS BUILD
- You now build booths to sell or buy goods.
- You can also set the price to high/med/low.
- Traders will come and buy/sell depending on the price and their wants/stock.
- The amount of traders is directly related to your town value.
- Right now traders have a %10 chance to buy high priced good, a %80 chance to but med priced goods, and a %100 chance to buy low priced ones.
- In the future this can be improved by improving your karma level.
- Theoretically you should be able to make money by buying low and selling high.
- Look at the picture above I am buying electronics at medium price and selling them high
- Remember the base price to sell is always lower than the buy price.
- I like this method better then having merchants come to a booth and leave at night. This seems more organic and makes things feel more alive.
Changes since 0.1.5
- Energy System
- Performance increase
- Art updates on a few things (farms)
Sand Alpha 0.1.6.zip 9 MB
Oct 16, 2018
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.