Um, not sure if it has to do with the new update, but getting people to leave the base isn't working for me. I get one person to follow, then leave the base, and it's just me and the floating bot thing when it loads the map tile I'm on. Do I need something, or is this an actual bug that needs to be fixed?
Alpha 0.2.0 - Missions!
A big update this time.
- I've been working on creating a system to load missions. This is the first iteration of that. You'll only get a few missions to start out with (most are tutorial missions), but I'll add a few more every update.
- With mission creation I've also added dialog (well speech balloons) between characters.
- Changed the base flag with a cube from space. It goes along with the story. In fact I would restart your base (delete the files from %localappdata%) so you can enjoy the story from the start. There is no in game menu, I guess I'll work on that soon.
- I've also work on creating tools to load/save/create different map locations very quickly. You won't see it but it will make content creation much easier.
- Updated the camp room. You can now craft ammo, food, and water from the camp and rest if it is night time.
- You can now drop weapons by holding down F
- There are lots of little things I've changed that I can't remember right now.
I haven't tested this build fully so let me know of any bugs/errors you find.
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
interesting... I'll look into it. It should load with your squad mates.
Yep it's not working as it should. I guess I know the next patch coming out :)
I'll get to work on it and let you know when I push out a fix. I got a new computer so it will take half the day to just install all the things I need on it :)
New update should fix this: https://voidedpixels.itch.io/superfluous-sand/devlog/72821/022
Incredible game with a very thorough and enjoyable economy.