0.2.6 - Released
Change Log for 0.2.6:
- Improved performance of traders. In base shouldn't lag as much now.
- My toddler erased a portion of the trader code so I had to rebuild from scratch. You can thank them for that :)
- Fixed other objects sometimes not interacting when next to fences or walls. Should be fixed. Might not be?
- You can now hear people at night! Conversation text is readable at night and no longer hidden by the dark.
- Added new mission "The Playground" started at Ellie's Orphanage.
- Added hidden skeletons and hidden triggers.
- Added gates.
- Gates are only operable by switches, photocells, and volt meters.
- Found in the automation section.
- Fixed switches, meters, and photocells to work and attach things better.
- When placing objects you can now press the 'R' key to flip them. Yea for left facing chairs and beds!
- Not all objects will flip when built.
- If you think something should flip and it doesn't let me know.
- Side doors are more noticeable .
Sand Alpha 0.2.6 12 MB
Apr 16, 2019
Get The Superfluous Sand
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.