0.2.7 - Emergency Bug Fix!
Fixed the bug where floors couldn't be built correctly.
Download new build.
Ugh such an embarrassing mistake :)
If you want to know I changed the mask of the build object from a 1x1 to a 16x16 and I forget that i used the 1x1 mask to check for collisions...
Normally wouldn't have changed the build number for a hot-fix but it was so game breaking I wanted people to know there is a new version.
- Rugs and floors
- Fixed it. Read new dev log :)
- photocell, volt meter, switch, small battery and the farming, lumberjack, ranching robot don't have collision box
- Some items don't have collision boxes they are meant to be that way.
- also, the weapon spawn zone may get blocked by obstacles, unlike the car station, it doesn't show red background when the spawn point blocked by something
- Fixed it. Good find!
- wall banner, wood shelf show red background when you tried to build them on any wall/window/door, but you can still build them
- Fixed it
- after you built the flipped robots, the starting position of the robots are kinda off
- the image of flipped solar panel is kinda off, doesn't match the collision box
- weapon workbench, car station can not be flipped, when you try to flip them, the preview image show them flipped.
- Fixed: weapon work bench flips now. car station will not (yet).