how can we delete our entire save file and start from scratch?
0.2.8 - Release
Alpha 0.2.8 Change Log:
- Slightly improved readability of market booths
- Water troughs now require water to fill them.
- Updated water trough and hit box to be bigger
- Woolies and Cows now require water troughs to generate their resources.
- After some time they become thirsty and require water to drink.
- If they drink water their resources refill.
- Rancher Robots now refill water troughs if water is available.
- A new tutorial mission added about animals and them needing water.
- It has you create a woolie BEFORE you have to build beds.
- I did this because it made sense to have a cloth income before you build a bed.
- If you already passed the build bed missions you won't get this one. (see 'solution' below)
- Added a 'menu'
- One button starts the game the other one deletes mission data.
- The delete data allows you to replay the missions without losing base progress.
- It was a hidden menu I used for testing. I exposed it so you can 'replay' the missions for bug testing.
- Re-enabled Llama breeding.
NEXT UPDATE: I will work on a bull for both the cows so they can breed. This will allow a source of leather.
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You can locate the files in %localappdata%\Sand_Alpha and delete those files. Just type that into windows file explorer:
A new tutorial mission added about animals and them needing water.
It has you create a woolie BEFORE you have to build beds.
I did this because it made sense to have a cloth income before you build a bed.
that's a bit weird, in mission tutorial 13, it asks player to build 2 trade stalls
and in previous build, tutorial 17, it tells player to make the town more appealing by building more things.
then to "look at what we need to build a bed and start trading for it",
so I thought the idea was to ask player to get familiar with the trade booth system and obtain cloth(for the bed) via trading?
(get veggies from farm plot- > sell it at booth to get scrap -> buy cloth with scrap ->build the bed)
and the new wooly mission, the base started with a base dry storage 50 plus 2 wood crate =70 storage max
build during mission plus 2 wood crates = 90 storage at max
if player follow the mission line straightly, then there won't be enough room for the 100 woods and vaggies...
the 200 score trigger is a bit weird though ,
I gathered all the resources on the camp map, the base score have 236, which still pass 200,
I tried to dismantle some dark_sand/dirt/rock/road_floors(83 at total) then it drops below 200 (around 180 I think)
the 200 score is still too easy to reach , because player have already build some things in previous mission
maybe raise the requirement to 260 or 270 or a bit higher?
Ah also the dark_sand/dirt/rock/road_floors shouldn't add value. That's the problem I think!
Humm... I look into rewording and changing the missions around. Maybe just a cow instead of a woolie? I also boosted the starting resource storage amount to 100 (or thought I did?). Base score per person should also be adjusted as well now that I adjusted some of the values per item.