Do you have to build one, or do they show up? I think that they should be able to show up, but can also be built. Unless that's already how it works, in which case I've just been unlucky.
I stealth added cats into the last nights update. I really was just too tired to write a new devlog.
- They can be recruited just like base NPCs
- They don't attack or do anything but follow you (yet)
- Of course you can pet them
- They actually do do something. No, I'm not telling.
- They meow and purr
- 4 different idle animations.
- Build-able from the 'LIGHTS AND DECO' section. It seemed the appropriate place :).
- Fixed some major sound issues.
- Sounds will fade out as you move away from them.
- This is actually a big overhaul of the system, hopefully you'll like it.
- I 'Think' I fixed the chicken sound to be a little less !#%@&!
- Probably some other stuff but I can't remember ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You can build them right now from the decorations menu :)
I'll have a mission soon where you can get some from as well. Crazy Cat lady anyone?
I think it would be cute if it would play with a ball if you built one.
Dogs please :,}
Do i just press the download button above this comment to get cats?