Alpha 0.3.2 - Released - Electrical Update
This is probably a base breaking bug for some of you. If you have any machines/lights you'll have to (or should) rewire most everything.
- Transformers give power to relays.
- Relays give power to lights and switches (manual, photocell, and volt meter) automatically if within range.
- Relays can now only attach to other relays (if you have relays attached to machines disconnect them)
- All switches (manual, photocell, and volt meter) require power from a relay
- All machines (robots, wall gates, powered well, etc.) need some sort of switch to work. Hooking up more then one might cause errors.
- Re-made some mission area to rework the energy system. Might need to do a mission reset to see the changes take effect.
Below is a video explaining all the updates.
Get Sand: A Superfluous Game
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This update made me feel more like i'm building the whole mechanism to make things work rather than bulding them and they instantly work, i loved it, it's so nice how every update is exciting and updates are frequent in this game ^^