Resource Stacks, Tumbleweeds, Wind and more!
Yes the much requested tumbleweeds are finally in the game! Kick 'em around or harvest them for wood. I might make some pop out skellys 'just for fun'. Just so you know the little buggers are annoying, they get stuck on everything. Hey don't say I didn't warn you :).
RESOURCE STACKS & THE EXPORT ZONE
- You can now build stacks of resources.
- These are nice so you can store lots of resources even if you don't have the storage space. They also serve another purpose [see below].
- The Export Zone
- Put resource stacks here and you can bring them on your expedition. Don't die or you'll lose them.
- Right now they disappear when you re-enter the town but the amounts are added back to your storage. I'll probably change this later on to have the stack reappear(?).
- This will become more important when you can start manually trading with towns or completing missions that require you to drop off a certain resource. (hint: these might be in the new town)
- Other changes
- Added counters and street lamps to build menu.
- Renamed RESOURCE build list to the new PRODUCTION build list
- Filled RESOURCE build list with the resource stacks.
- Inventory is now hidden when you open the build menu. (gives us a little more room for more objects and makes things less cluttered).
- Wind is more obvious now (and effects tumbleweeds and wind mills). Also there is a wind sound (might be too loud).
- Changed the art work for the wood windows. Let me know if you like these better and I'll adjust the other windows to match.
- Once some all of the town [Anchor Rage] missions are done I'll update the version number.
- Still working on the merchants and getting that functionality right.
Get The Superfluous Sand
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.