should I play this game on twitch I checked they do not have this game as a topic to play so no sand streams :(
- Added quests in Anchor Rage
- 3 quests to unlock the rock, cloth, and meat merchant.
- Drop of supplies to a mail box object.
- Buy supplies from a cash register.
- Added increased movement speed if you have a car or a llama on the world map.
- Also added different markers
- Walking speed is now slightly slower
- Decreased water usage while travelling
- Fixed an issue when filling up water from a alternate camp.
- Fixed an issue with places not saving when exiting the game.
- Now map data is reset when you download a new version of the game. This is so I can update missions and maps without you having to manually reset your map data. Nothing will change really except you will be able to recollect the random resources in a map every update :)
- Animals no longer pass through stone fences.
- All windows are updated to the new style.
- Human bandits
- Other side quests in Anchor Rage
Get The Superfluous Sand
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Go for it! I have a few YouTube streamers that have played it already. I'd do it but I don't have the time :/
If you make one let me know I'll post it here :)
This game is already really fun, keep up the good work!